Wells Fargo Bank: Direct Connect Session Times Out 1001

Options
Lysander Spooner
Lysander Spooner Member ✭✭✭✭
Today I tried to download via direct connect my Wells Fargo transaction and got error: 1001

creationTimestamp = "2022-04-23 12:33:02 +0000";
    customInformation = nil;
    customInformationJSON = nil;
    dataSource = nil;
    deletionCount = 0;
    errorCode = "-1001";
    errorDescription = "The request timed out.";
    errorDomain = "OFX:Session";
    errorStatus = 0;

Wells Fargo was up and running because I could login and download from the Wells Fargo website a QFX file and import into Quicken Version 6.6.2 (Build 606.43218.100)
macOS 12.3.1

Has anyone had this problem? Is there a local fix or is this a Quicken problem?

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Lysander Spooner
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Working today...

Answers

• cfazool
    cfazool Member
    Options
    Yes. Having the same problem.
  • azarael
    azarael Member ✭✭
    Options
    Having the same problem as well
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Lysander Spooner
    Options
    Hello All,

Seems to be systemic. I sent the log files and hope technical support can sort it.
  • Lysander Spooner
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Working today...
This discussion has been closed.