Remove Credit Card Info/Refund [Edited]

Options
Need to remove my credit card from your database. I do not know what to do to start working this program. I need a refund or something. [Removed - Disruptive]

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Roxi@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to express your concerns, though we apologize for any frustration you have experienced.

To have your credit card info removed and request a refund, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to fulfill your request, that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Roxi@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to express your concerns, though we apologize for any frustration you have experienced.

To have your credit card info removed and request a refund, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to fulfill your request, that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Roxi@
    Roxi@ Member
    Options
    Thank you for your response Anja, been going on to support. Website is under repairs it seems. I was hoping to get with my purchase, detailed instructions in my email that thanked me for the purchase. But I seem to be going all around looking for the program to make my life easier as Quicken promised. I can't take the stress.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.