Quicken Balances Not Correct

Options
Sthompson
Sthompson Member
Last month when I went to balance my accounts, one of them was not correct. After a long time trying to determine what happened, I decided to go open a backup from January 22'. Everything was correct. I just had to enter two months of data in all of my accounts. I just opened up Quicken today and updated my accounts. the same thing has happened again. This is a real waste of my time. I am very disappointed. Quicken has updates every time I open it. It looks to me that an update may have corrupted the data or something. [Removed - Off Topic/Rant]

S Thompson
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Sthompson

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that this error is occurring for you again and I do understand how frustrating this can be.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by going to Quicken > About Quicken. What financial institution is showing the incorrect balance? What is the connection method with this financial institution? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Do you have any pending transactions within your account on the financial institution's website?

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.