Fidelity Visa/ Elan Financial Services Bill Pay Setup Issues

Options
I am aware of the reported issue of not downloading, solved by changing the log into Elan vs Fidelity, but this is a bit different. I have 2 Credit card accounts with Fidelity/Elan and both download transactions with no issue.
When setting up Online Billpay- (QuickPay) both accounts have been returning the error-
"Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when your bill is available."

I have tried reset/activate/deactivate, even removed and added both accounts. Refreshing returns the error "Bill added. Waiting for latest update." I resorted to paying directly from Fidelity since the first one was due May 1. The second account is due on May 10 and I would love to get this fixed by then.

I was successful paying one last month via QuickPay, and it showed the correct balance and amount due. I let it sit for a couple of weeks, refreshing periodically, but no joy. Any ideas?

Version R 40.13
Build 27.1.40.13
Windows 11 Home

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @ray476

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue regarding your Fidelity biller. 

I have performed an internal refresh upon both of your Fidelity Ebillers. I recommend waiting 48 hours before attempting to update these accounts again. 

If you are still experiencing issues after the recommended 48 hours then I suggest reaching out to Fidelity to see if there is anything needing to be done such as enabling third-party access to your accounts. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to request to speak to a Tier 2 representative or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party apps such as Quicken. 

Please let me know how this goes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ray476
    ray476 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had no luck updating to clear the error. I eventually deleted the accounts and set them up again under Elan instead of Fidelity. I also updated to v40.21. I'm not sure if the update contributed, but it worked! Now if only Target could update their connection to allow Quick pay. Their level 2 support told me they will no longer support Quicken for quick pay, but strangely the transactions still download fine. Thanks for trying.
This discussion has been closed.