Credit Score not working

Options
davidmarketing
davidmarketing Member ✭✭✭
I posted this before but didn't get a response:

My Credit Score was working until the paycheck wizard issue and now it says 0. When I try to access it, I get an error (see attached):

"Error - Server not responding

Server error

There has been an internal server error with the page you have
requested or the server is not responding.
Please try later."

I did some searching in the community and they said to log out of Quicken ID and log back in. It didn't work and that caused me to redownload so many transactions.

Any other ideas? It's not that important, but it's a nice feature if I can get it to work.
Quicken customer support said it should fix in the next update but it's the same problem with version 40.21

Thanks,
David

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @davidmarketing,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this bug, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This bug has been confirmed internally and a bug report for this has been submitted to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• davidmarketing
    davidmarketing Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks! It's probably lower priority but it's good to know that they know of the issue and it will be fixed eventually. Thanks for your response.
This discussion has been closed.