Paycheck doubling split deposit to 2nd account

Orion13
Orion13 Member ✭✭
So, is there error fixed now in Quicken ? I have v R39.23 now. When I run my next paycheck will it post correctly?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Orion13,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

A fix for the issue you described was released with R39.23. However, if you wish to take precautions before running your next paycheck, then I recommend saving a backup first.

Also, please note that the latest release is version R40.13. You can install this by navigating to Help > Check for updates or by downloading and installing the Mondo Patch through this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Orion13,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

A fix for the issue you described was released with R39.23. However, if you wish to take precautions before running your next paycheck, then I recommend saving a backup first.

Also, please note that the latest release is version R40.13. You can install this by navigating to Help > Check for updates or by downloading and installing the Mondo Patch through this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Orion13
    Orion13 Member ✭✭
    Thanks, Quicken Anja. Seems to have worked this paycheck. I'm glad this bug appears to be squashed.
  • Laura170
    Laura170 Member
    seems too late for me as I have version R39.23 and have this issue. I can save a version but then it is the wrong amounts. how do I fix this? also checked for the new update and it says I am current.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Laura170 said:
    seems too late for me as I have version R39.23 and have this issue. I can save a version but then it is the wrong amounts. how do I fix this? also checked for the new update and it says I am current.
    Hello @Laura170

I am sorry that you seem to be affected by the same issue. Thank you for asking about this matter here on the Quicken Community.

Where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.