Bringing over Wealthfront Investment accounts

I saw this old post: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900746/support-for-wealthfront-investment-accounts

trying to understand what needs to happen to bring over my wealthfront investment account? It currently will only bring over my savings account from Wealthfront.

[Removed - 3rd-Party Products], etc can bring it over but why can't Quicken? Has anyone solved this?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Usually, when a certain account type is not being downloaded, it means that the financial institution does not support releasing those account types to Quicken. In order for your financial institution to add currently unsupported account types, your financial institution would need to get in contact with our service provider (Intuit) in order to have that added to Quicken. 

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• raybc
    raybc Member
    edited April 2022
    Interesting. Okay has this been raised with anyone else?

Can you please tell me if others with Wealthfront can’t use Quicken?

Seems interesting given that other software can bring it over, including [Removed - 3rd-Party Product] which is owned by Intuit.
  • raybc
    raybc Member
    Also - to note this worked with Simplifi which is a part of Quicken can you now tell me why it is not working?
This discussion has been closed.