Corning Credit Union won't link

Options
I have been trying to link with Corning Credit Union for about a month now and it doesn't seem to work. Are they no longer supported?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please provide more details.

What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx)  are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• bshopay
    bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken for Mac Premier 6.7.0. No error codes, it just goes to pending and stays there forever. This is when I am trying to add Corning Credit Union as a biller.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @bshopay,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Corning Credit Union biller. 

I have looked further into your e-biller connection with Corning CU and I have performed an internal refresh. I suggest waiting 24 hours before deleting and re-adding the biller. However, please do keep in mind that this biller is also showing as degraded which means that there is interference with the connection between this e-biller and Quicken. 

If you are still unable to add the biller after 24 hours, I recommend reaching out to Corning Credit Union to create an issue ticket or see if there are certain steps that you must take in order to add the biller to Quicken. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 agent or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. 

I hope this helps.  

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.