Link eBill Error

When I try to connect any ebill, I get the message "Quicken encountered an error while logging in to eBille"

I am using the MacOS with Quicken 6.7.0

Has anyone else experienced this issue and possibly have a solution?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Perke,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Perke
    Perke Member ✭✭
    Thank you, I just tried that and it did not work. Any other thoughts?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Perke

Thank you for attempting to sign out and back into your Quicken account though I do apologize that this did not assist you in reaching a resolution.

Next, I suggest restoring from a backup that was created before you started experiencing issues with connecting your e-billers. You may follow this link for more information regarding restoring and saving backups. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup (just in case). 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.