Home and Business R40.23 Issues (Q Win Canada)

Mike Freudenthaler
Mike Freudenthaler Member ✭✭
I am running Canada Home and Business.  Two main issues with the latest release which after working with the support line for about 2 hours and having to install the prior release.  First, it removes all business function and accounts once you run a validate on the file, the log tells you that it has reassigned business categories to personal.  Second, any Canadian stocks that also trade on the NYSE, their stock quotes start to use the US values, it thinks they are now listed on the NYSE.  So my investment values for those stocks are wrong.

Comments

• I just tried the R40.28 and had the same results, so I had to go back to R33.7.  Are others having the same issue?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I just tried the R40.28 and had the same results, so I had to go back to R33.7.  Are others having the same issue?
    Hello @Mike Freudenthaler

Thanks so much for bringing us these reports about the issues you are experience. I am so sorry for any frustration and distress this has caused.

I have forwarded information about this situation to the proper channels, and the matter is currently being investigated. While we cannot provide an ETA on a resolution, the problem is being analyzed in further detail.

Is there any way you might be able to provide a screenshot of the issues you are experiencing? You can do this by following the instructions provided in this thread. Please note that you may also drag or drop the image(s) into the comment before it has been posted. 

We appreciate your patience, and I am sorry that you are experiencing this. 

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 

(CTP-3753, CTP-3754)
This discussion has been closed.