Recent Problems Auto Downloading Transactions

Options
Brad95X
Brad95X Member ✭✭
I've been having many automatic download issues lately, especially after installing the new Quicken version R40.21 for Windows. Trouble auto downloading Frost Bank transactions and One Step Update Summary only shows about half of my accounts as "One Step Update Complete". I use Windows 11. I was on the phone with Quicken support today for 2 hours 13 minutes and got all of the problems resolved. Then all of those same problems returned about 2 hours later. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been having many automatic download issues lately, especially after installing the new Quicken version R40.21 for Windows. Trouble auto downloading Frost Bank transactions and One Step Update Summary only shows about half of my accounts as "One Step Update Complete". I use Windows 11. I was on the phone with Quicken support today for 2 hours 13 minutes and got all of the problems resolved. Then all of those same problems returned about 2 hours later. Any suggestions?
    Hello @Brad1195062

I am sorry to hear about this issue with automatic transaction downloads. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing these issues with accounts associated with other financial institutions besides Frost Bank? Are all accounts being affected?  I have further recommendations to offer once I have more specifics regarding the issues you are describing. 

I hope to hear more from you soon. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Brad95X
    Brad95X Member ✭✭
    Options
    I called Quicken support again today and I believe we have the issue resolved. It seems that the problem was that the primary data file was located on my OneDrive, which is an online storage location. The agent said it is always best to locate the primary data file on a local drive because the reading and writing of data to an online location causes conflicts and thus errors with syncing Quicken transactions with the financial institution transactions. Quicken Jared can you close this discussion? I don't know how to close it. Thank you
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Brad1195062,
    can you close this discussion? I don't know how to close it. Thank you
    For future reference; discussions can only be closed by Admins and Moderators. I went ahead and closed this discussion per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.