Truist - now a $147 annual cost to pay bills...

Options
Truist is now charging $95/yr to use Direct Connect with Quicken. This is on top of Quicken's $52 annual charge (for Premier) making it a $147 annual cost to use Direct Connect with Quicken to pay bills. Don't know how others feel but $147 annually simply isn't worth it, at least to this long-time user. After knocking my head against the wall trying to speak with Truist about their new "nickel & diming" fee, they made it clear that my business was not important. Hence, I will be closing my accounts. Besides PNC and Wells Fargo what other banks have Quicken users moved to since the merger? Please, others...... lmk what other banks want our business. Would also be helpful if Quicken stepped up to identify other banks as well.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @puck1,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and expressing your concerns, though we apologize for any frustration you have experienced.

Please take a moment to visit this link here to review a list of banks that offer Direct Connect with Bill Pay. However, please keep in mind that you will need to confirm with the financial institution themselves as to whether or not they charge a Direct Connect fee.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.