Quicken 40.28 canada bug on quicken id and cloud accounts under preferences

questionsforever
questionsforever Member ✭✭✭✭
just keeps saying cannot retrieve your account profile. even if log out and in , same thing. However my membership renewal date shows correctly under help menu. 
This latest update has quite a few bugs as can be seen by the many comments on this thread. Screenshot attached.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @questionsforever,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for your dissatisfying experience with support.

When you click Sign in using a different Quicken ID and follow the prompts to sign out, do you see the option to click on Create a new ID or Sign in with a different Quicken ID at the bottom of the sign-in screen (underneath "Having problems with your Quicken ID?") as shown in the example below.

If that option is there, please go ahead and click on it. You should then be prompted to type "Yes" and click Sign Out.

After that, you should then be taken back to the sign-in screen again (the bottom "Having problems..." section should now no longer show), and you should now be able to sign in successfully.

Please let us know whether or not you are seeing this at all!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• questionsforever
    I have done that and does not work. same problem. 
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for your response, though I am sorry to hear that the issue still persists after that.

In that case, then we'd recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• questionsforever
    just want to confirm that it does work logging out and back in. Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.