american express national bank-checking and quicken download

jswamy
jswamy Member ✭✭
Is american express national bank-checking is in quicken system.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @jswamy,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

Are you trying to locate the American Express instance within the financial institution list when trying to add an account? If so, I recommend attempting to connect using this instance (see screenshot below). 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried American Express FSB?
  • SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    Did you @jswamy ever get American Express Checking to download? It seems to have a different routing number than AmEx Savings Bank. They are after me to create an account so would like to know if it works with Quicken.

Steve
    MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
    Quicken Simplifi since 2021

• SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    I can verify now that American Express does not support Quicken or allow downloads of its Personal Checking Account product.

Steve
    MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
    Quicken Simplifi since 2021

•  KQ
    KQ Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Has anyone from Quicken attempted to resolve this issue? Since we already have contracts in place for AMEX SAVINGS and Credit Card Accounts, what's needed to correct this issue?

During my recent conversation with AMEX Checking, they assured me everything had been completed on their end and stated this was a Quicken matter. On that same note, they did mention the ability to download from their site was still in testing and should be released soon.

Would someone please review and send this to someone able to address. 
This discussion has been closed.