When are the R40.28 bugs going to be fixed and how to roll back to R33.7?

Options
Fred Jongeneel
Fred Jongeneel Member ✭✭
There seem to be quite a few bugs in the R40.28 release. One that is very inconvenient for me is that the Project Balances view is broken. It shows "There is no data for this item to display" and the box does not have a settings icon anymore.

Two questions:
- Any indication when Quicken will release a fix for R40.28
- How do I roll back to to R33.7 without having a local download file for that version?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Fred Jongeneel,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

The Projected Balance issue you described is a bug that has been confirmed internally and reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution, though we do not have an ETA. 

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

If you still wish to revert back to R33.7, you can do so by downloading and installing this version through this support article. R33.7 can be found in the first blue dropdown section titled May 2021.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.