Citi CC-503 error

barrychi
barrychi Member ✭✭
I've been getting this error for a month or more. I tried to update my password, but the password manager says, "Not Required" and won't let me enter one. I deleted all my connections and re-established them and it still hasn't worked! Help! I can only update my Citi accounts by downloading for their website.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2022
    Hello @barrychi,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates. Please note that while the error code you reported here is different from the error shown in the Alert, it is related as we are seeing internal server errors with Citibank.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• barrychi
    barrychi Member ✭✭
    What does PNC have to do with this issue? Is that the bank you go through to contact Citi?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @barrychi My mistake, I apologize! PNC was a typo, I meant to say Citibank. I've also edited my previous comment to correct this.

Thank you for pointing this out!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AZAV8R
    AZAV8R Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    [Removed - Inaccurate] When will this get resolved?
This discussion has been closed.