Fidelity transactions & quotes not updating...

rabmsn
rabmsn Member ✭✭
Started today. No error messages--just nothing happens. Anyone esle having this problem? Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited May 2022
    Hello @rabmsn

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with Fidelity and your Quicken. 

First, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just started an almost identical issue. My bad for not searching first.

I have the same issue. Has signing out worked for anyone for Fidelity? Would seem not to be an a account issue  if more than one of use is experiencing the same.

Thanks.

@Jasmine - you might want to merge the threads.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    All just populated for today. I did nothing but wait.
  • reedmaker
    reedmaker Member
    I am having the same problem since updating to R40.21-incomplete stock price downloads, and repeating the download from the investments page deletes some of the price updates shown on previous downloads. I backup my files locally, not online, so the advice given by "Quicken Jasmine" was ineffective. What's the next fix to try?

Thanks.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    reedmaker said:
    I am having the same problem since updating to R40.21-incomplete stock price downloads, and repeating the download from the investments page deletes some of the price updates shown on previous downloads. I backup my files locally, not online, so the advice given by "Quicken Jasmine" was ineffective. What's the next fix to try?

Thanks.

Sounds like three things going on in this thread that might be better split oiut.

@rabmsn and I had the same issues which was Fidelity specific and out of our hands. It has been corrected wither by the aggreator or Fidelity or tech support.

@Jasmine suggested a fix more general to investment quotes and I am unsure, but likey for those that use the cloud but perhaps not.

you, @reedmaker, have yet a third issue. It seems more thn Fidelity and local to your account. I think if I were you, I would ask a new question. There are a couple of users that are wizards with investment questions here if you catch their attention.
This discussion has been closed.