May 17, 2022: Mutual Fund Quotes not Updating

Scotsman
Scotsman Member ✭✭
This seems restricted to mutual funds. My stocks all updated properly today.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• timl62
    timl62 Member ✭✭✭
    Quicken is not updating mutual fund prices today. Most stock prices are updating, but some aren't.
  • timl62
    timl62 Member ✭✭✭
    I followed moderator's suggestions and stock prices have now all updated. No mutual funds were updated with today's closing prices though.
  • sblake
    sblake Member ✭✭
    Same here. Mine are not updating either.
  • ilwil
    ilwil Member
    Won't update mutual fund prices (various sources, vanguard et al).
    However, regular stocks do update.
  • Scotsman
    Scotsman Member ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    This just happened today, the 17th. Previously downloads were normal.
  • Scotsman
    Scotsman Member ✭✭
    I tried it a few minutes ago and it finally worked.
  • pgavon
    pgavon Member ✭✭✭
    Just tried it and it still did not work...
  • JrandyB
    JrandyB Member ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Not working for me, ETF's updated fine, but nothing on mutual funds. I gave it one more try at 10:37 PM ET, and it worked.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ajay2020
    Ajay2020 Member ✭✭
    As of May 17, 2022, Quicken not updating mutual fund prices but was updating individual stock prices. It was working on May 16, 2022. Now, as of May 18, 2022, Quicken not updating either mutual fund prices or individual stock prices. Tried the "sign-out, sign-back-in" suggestion, but that did not change anything. Using latest version of R40.21
This discussion has been closed.