Alliant Credit Union - CC-505, CC-601and triplicate transaction download

mvwabc
mvwabc Member ✭✭✭

Regularly, I get the CC-505 error in the morning and then run one step in the afternoon successfully.  On 11-1-2021, in the afternoon when I ran one step, I got a CC-601.

Ran the morning of 11-2-2021, and got the familiar CC-505 error.  

Ran update again a couple hours later on 11-2-2021.  Alliant downloaded a few transactions that had previously download and had cleared.  But, something I had not had happen before occurred – each new and old transaction was download three time each.

Are others seeing issues with Alliant Credit Union (Chicago) using Windows subscription?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mvwabc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the guidance found in this support article regarding duplicate transaction downloads. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lliuphx
    lliuphx Member ✭✭✭
    I didn't see your post when I left a comment regarding the latest Quicken version. I wasn't having any trouble with Alliant just prior to Quicken version update. It seems like the CC-505 "error" occurs when Alliant is in maintenance mode, so I just ignore it. Being in Arizona, I would never be downloading in the morning; so perhaps just download later in the day (?)
  • Steven
    Steven Member ✭✭✭
    The duplicate transaction problem wasn't a one off: it's happened the last few times I've updated. :-(
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and for adding to this discussion, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since this duplicate transaction problem appears to be a repeating issue, we ask that you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit your log files so we can further investigate this. Also, please add "Alliant Credit Union - Duplicate Transaction Downloads" to the subject line, and in the description please provide a few written examples of the duplicate transactions by providing dates, amounts, and payees.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SeattleSummer76
    SeattleSummer76 Member ✭✭✭
    This is a problem that's been nagging me for months. Essentially Quicken duplicates transactions from last month in addition to downloading the latest transactions. There seems to be a number of threads here that are reporting the same issue (some of them have been closed without resolution).
This discussion has been closed.