Triangle Mastercard not showing up in FI list (CA)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: OL-221-B errors with Triangle Mastercard.

Comments

• Woodfamily
    Woodfamily Member
    Hello, I am new to quicken. Trying to add my triangle mastercard account. I see there is a possible issue with an OR error, But I cannot even find Triangle when I search to add. Is it still possible to add?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited May 2022
    Hello @Woodfamily

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

I have tested this on my end by attempting to locate the financial institution within the add account list and I am seeing the same results. However, I would like to know if you are able to go directly to your bank's website to download a QFX file and import it into Quicken? You may follow this link for more information regarding importing QFX files into Quicken. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Additionally, being that you are a new user, I would like to inform you that you do have the option to schedule a one-on-one tour with our Quicken 1-2-3 team.

By doing so, one of our Quicken 1-2-3 team members will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time. This team has been specifically trained and put together to assist our new customers in getting familiarized with the program and learn how to utilize it to fit your needs, as well as answer any questions and/or address any concerns you may have.

If this is something that would interest you, then please, click here to select a time slot and schedule your tour! Alternatively, you can also call them directly at your own convenience. The phone number can be found through that same link.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.