can't access my account

Options
awgj
awgj Member
membership renews 7/2/2022 but I can't access my account.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @awgj

Thank you for reaching back out to update us. 

I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue that you were experiencing. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @awgj,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by navigating to Quicken > About Quicken. Are you having issues accessing your Quicken application or with performing downloads from your banks within Quicken? What occurs when attempting to update your accounts? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

• awgj
    awgj Member
    Options
    well, now it's working. I did just install the lastert version, 6.7.1.
    before when I would click on the quicken icon on my computeer screen, nothing would happen.
    If I yped in Quicken into the browser, I could get on yesterday, but not this morning before I contacted you. I shut down the computer and when I restarted it, Quicken asked if I wanted to install the new version. I did htat and now Ican access Quicken again by clicking on the icon.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @awgj

Thank you for reaching back out to update us. 

I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue that you were experiencing. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.