Update Bug (Q Mac)

gwpotter
gwpotter Member ✭✭
Tonight I got a notice of an update. Ran the update and immediately got a notice for a second update to 6.7.1 == that update would not install. If anybody needs screen shots, let me know.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @gwpotter

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which macOS are you running? What occurs when attempting to install the update for 6.7.1? Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to install this update?

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you described (please remember to redact personal information)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gwpotter
    gwpotter Member ✭✭
    See Screen shots. The names (#1, etc.) are what I see. My computer has the most recent version of MacOS -shows on the last screen shot.

When I Open Quicken, I see #1
    Upon agreeing to update, the screen announces processes and ends with #2
    After asking for the install, I see another process screen #3.
    Next I see Screen #4, which sure looks like #1 to me.
    And this is the About Quicken window from the menu at the top of the screen.
  • gwpotter
    gwpotter Member ✭✭
    I rebooted my computer and the installation to 6.7.1 competed. Should have rebooted before posting.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @gwpotter

Thank you for uploading those screenshots and for providing more information. 

I am happy to hear that the update was completed after rebooting your computer. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For future reference:
    Here's how you can grab images off your screen without having to resort to take camera pictures

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

This discussion has been closed.