Credit Card Payments

When I download my credit card payments from some providers for example Care Credit. The transaction appears as a debit. Anyone know how to fix

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @TeddyBear1146,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have been able to replicate this issue and we have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we do not currently have an alert nor do we have any resolutions or ETAs at this time. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your support and patience. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Depends on what type of transaction you are talking about.  A charge or purchase would be a debit in a CC account.  It should show up under the "Charge" column in Quicken.  Conversely, a credit would be a payment or increase, and show up under the "Payment" column in Quicken. 
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Answer ✓
    Hello @TeddyBear1146,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have been able to replicate this issue and we have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we do not currently have an alert nor do we have any resolutions or ETAs at this time. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your support and patience. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• TeddyBear1146
    TeddyBear1146 Member ✭✭
    Thanks so much
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @TeddyBear1146,

You are very welcome!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.