Adding Voya account but login ID is too long for the field

Options
Bob468736
Bob468736 Member ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Hello, I am trying to add a VOYA retirement account but using the instructions to add the plan name after @ in my login ID I run out of room for the total ID. [Removed- Personal Information]. I am about 4 or 5 characters short.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I read somewhere else that you need to "enter your username with @voya after it (no .com). Use your regular password and not your pin as Quicken requests."
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bob468736 said:
    Hello, I am trying to add a VOYA retirement account but using the instructions to add the plan name after @ in my login ID I run out of room for the total ID. [Removed- Personal Information]. I am about 4 or 5 characters short.
    Every once in a while someone gets into situation where their current UserID and/or PW won't work with accounts in Quicken because of character limitations (either with the number or characters or, in some cases, with some special characters).  Unfortunately, I don't know of anyway to fix the situation other than to change the UserID and/or PW for the online account at the Financial Institution to something that will work with Quicken.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    To add to the link and information that @Ps56k2 provided - it seems like we have had a few participants needing help with their sign-Ons with their retirement plan with Voya.  After you read the information @Ps56k2 provided and you are still having issues, please contact your company's HR, or Voya Retirement Helpline.  Sign-on and password requirements and methods can be different for each plan that Voya administers.
  • Bob468736
    Bob468736 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Finally, was able to connect using @CIRCLEK as the suffix to my Login ID. Hope this helps someone else.
  • Bob468736
    Bob468736 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also had to change(shorten) my login ID to make it fit.
This discussion has been closed.