credit card accounts flagged - but no downloaded transactions - may be Pending Transactions

Ellary Kahan
Ellary Kahan Member ✭✭✭
After an update I see credit card accounts flagged as having transactions but there are no transactions to accept. My preferences are to NOT automatically enter transactions in the register. One possibility is that there are pending transactions that aren't downloaded that cause the account to be flagged. Or they are automatically being entered in the register.
This is not happening in my investment accounts. This started recently after the download problem.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you logged into your CC online account and viewed to see if any Pending Transactions exist ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    I saw the same thing yesterday for my Discover card (my only credit card). There WERE pending transactions in the online account, but that alone has never caused the account to be flagged before.
    Seems like it may be the same issue as this thread:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7913848/red-flag-of-new-transactions-not-accurate-may-be-indicating-pending-transactions

• Ellary Kahan
    Ellary Kahan Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, it is the same issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just happend to me again. I submitted a report.
This discussion has been closed.