scanned document not being saved

rhesson1
rhesson1 Member ✭✭
added scanned document not being saved in Quicken Version R40.21 Build 27.1.40.21. Tried the "click on paperclip route" and the menu option "account attachments" route -- same destination and document not saved. I have saved documents with transaction for years and now not working. What am I missing?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    If you haven't already, I suggest you hide Windows File Explorer's preview pane.
  • rhesson1
    rhesson1 Member ✭✭
    windows file explorer preview pane was off. Issue continues.
  • rhesson1
    rhesson1 Member ✭✭
    I looked at the page indicated and I believe I will contact support. I always like to help people to earn their pay. Thanks for the response. Enjoy the weekend.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    rhesson1 said:
    I looked at the page indicated and I believe I will contact support. I always like to help people to earn their pay. Thanks for the response. Enjoy the weekend.
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: FYI: Quicken Support Closed on Monday 5/30/2022 in Observance of Memorial Day
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    rhesson1 said:
    BTW,  only the Mods and Q Support are paid employees.  The SuperUsers are volunteers.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• rhesson1
    rhesson1 Member ✭✭
    My comment apparently failed on clarity, I certainly appreciate the difference between the community and the company support. The response to, views, and help of the community is always well received.
    The company support, on the other hand, should be held to a different standard. The advantage of system analysis, design goals, programming, and internal information must be judged only on results. Too many times, as the old maxim says "It is easy to see that he never had to meet the payroll".

Thank you for the interest and stay healthy I might need you again soon!
This discussion has been closed.