Anyone loose data after recent update Q Mac to ver 6.7.1

trjames2000
trjames2000 Member
I believe that after my recent update to the newest version, I lost about 30k from an IRA account I was tracking. When I looked at it further, it was one mutual fund that still has the entries in the transaction tab, but does not come through on the portfolio tab. Anyone seen anything like this?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @trjames2000,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue after updating your Quicken for Mac application. 

What is the name of the financial institution with which you are experiencing this issue? What is the Connection Method with this financial institution? Did you receive any error codes or messages?

First, I suggest attempting to deactivate and reactivate the account with which you are experiencing this issue. You may follow this link for more information regarding deactivating/reactivation online banking accounts. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Let me know how it goes, looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.