Fidelity Investment transactions not downloading

M B
M B Member ✭✭✭
My Fidelity Investment transactions for 5/31/22 did not download today. This applies to all accounts (HSA, IRA, brokerage). I have both buy/sell transactions, and interest/reinvestment transactions from 5/31/22 that did not download. I am using direct connect.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @M B,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please be aware that we do currently have an open escalation ticket for Fidelity Investments, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• M B
    M B Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you, but the alert references an error code that I am not receiving. All transactions were successfully downloading through at least last Monday. I added my Fidelity accounts to a test file and all missing transactions from yesterday were successfully included in the test file. Still cannot get them to download into my existing data file.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

In that case, then I advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance so our support agents can review your log files and file an escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• M B
    M B Member ✭✭✭
    Was able to get current download by deactivating and reactivating the accounts. Will see if that resolves the issue for future transactions.
  • KOPrice128
    KOPrice128 Member ✭✭
    Two weeks of this problem for me, 5 Fidelity accounts not downloading/updating. Error Code OL-220A.

Quicken version R40.21, build 27.1.40.21.
  • Steven Beckett
    Steven Beckett Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem, but it seems to be confined to Purchase and Sale transactions.
  • E&OH
    E&OH Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    I'm not getting any error code but my 5 Fidelity accounts are not downloading any transactions from 5/31/22. Spoke with Quicken and was told this is a known issue which is being worked on. I hope so...it would be nice to see daily updates with any progress or an estimate when the issue will be resolved. Communication, please!
This discussion has been closed.