Bank of Montreal (BMO) Express Web Connect errors and issues for all my accounts

Options
Gautam Tupil
Gautam Tupil Member ✭✭✭
I had express web connect working for 3 accounts - Checking, Mastercard and LOC successfully in April 2022. Soon after an update I had errors and had to reactivate express web connect. After inputting my account id and password the only option was to connect to a Credit card account for my Checking account - which was incorrect. Now I noticed that it continues to give an error and no acccounts are listed.

I have provided the screen shots. I saw a post that indicated that a new financial platform was being rolled out on May 31, 2022 to connect with financial institutions. I hope this resolves this issue.

Comments

• Gautam Tupil
    Gautam Tupil Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Gautam Tupil said:
    > I had express web connect working for 3 accounts - Checking, Mastercard and LOC successfully in April 2022. Soon after an update I had errors and had to reactivate express web connect. After inputting my account id and password the only option was to connect to a Credit card account for my Checking account - which was incorrect. Now I noticed that it continues to give an error and no acccounts are listed.
    >
    > I have provided the screen shots. I saw a post that indicated that a new financial platform was being rolled out on May 31, 2022 to connect with financial institutions. I hope this resolves this issue.

No resolution yet to the Express Web Connect issue. I thought that rolling out the new financial platform will solve the problem. BMO connection still incorrectly states Mastercard# when it should state Checking. This has been ongoing for several months now. Using downloading transactions for my accounts. This is a workaround that works.
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Community Alert re: BMO blocking access. Related or separate issue?

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

This discussion has been closed.