Wells Fargo showing "complete" but not downloading any transactions

bwm80128
bwm80128 Member ✭✭
R40.21, Build 27.1.40.21, Win 11 Home. Using Express Web Connect as I do not do bill pay. Just want transactions downloaded.

Haven't used Quicken in about a month. Did a one step update and the Update Summary shows me "8 accounts updated, 0 transactions downloaded."

I look at my 8 Wells accounts on their website and there's a ton of transactions to download. Tried One Step Update and updating from the "Update Transactions" within a specific Wells Account. Same results. Had to manually download one of my primary accounts so I could balance that one. 7 accounts still won't download transactions.

Also had the same problem with other FI's when I did my first updates those seem to have resolved. Wells is now the only one giving me fits.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @bwm80128,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2022
    @bwm80128 - have you considered moving to Direct Connect with your Wells Fargo accounts?  It is a better more stable connection and Wells Fargo and does not charge a fee to use it for any of their accounts.  It doesn't matter if you use Bill Pay or not.
This discussion has been closed.