Bank downloads - Pending transactions - Mobile App

Options
My bank just started including pending transactions on the mobile app only. For some reason quicken is adding enough to my balance to cover the pending transactions - before they hit the ledger. So my daily balance is never accurate.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @frederobinsonjr

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with incorrect balances due to pending transactions. 

I suggest reaching out to your financial institution as they are who would be sending your pending transactions to Quicken and then Quicken is automatically updating the balance. We do recommend requesting to speak to a tier 2 agent or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. 

I do apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Batai29
    Batai29 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issues. So apparently it is my bank(s) allowing this and NOT a new quicken feature???? Because this issue has hit all the accounts I have listed. Pending transactions are acting as a deposit rather than a withdrawal and when it finally posts then the balance shows as if the transaction never occurred, leaving my running totals larger than my online totals on my mobile app. Even a PC sync doesn't fix the problem. Sometimes even makes it worse!
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    frederobinsonjr said:  My bank just started including pending transactions on the mobile app only.
    What bank ?
    What desktop version ..... Help --> About Quicken
    and you are only seeing these Pending transactions reflected in the Mobile App - and not also in the desktop downloads ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.