How do I add my ascensus 401k plan to quicken? (my.vangaurdplan.com)

Options
I saw a thread in the mac forum on this, but I don't see ascensus as an option in the account list.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @gfstamper,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question, though I apologize for any trouble experienced so far.

The only instance that I found is available for Ascensus in our financial institution list is "FuturePlan by Ascensus". However, the URL displayed for this instance is different from the URL you provided in the title of this post. Unfortunately, the URL you provided does not seem available with any instances found in our financial institution list which would indicate that the financial institution does not support downloads with Quicken for Windows.

If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact the financial institution directly and let them know that you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

For the financial institution to be added to our list, they would need to contact our service provider to be added to Quicken. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.