'Overdue' reminders - how to get rid of them?

Somehow I have more than a hundred bills marked as 'overdue'. I want to do a bulk delete of them but Quicken won't let me 'select' and 'cut' en masse. gotta do it 1 by 1. Help?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @fbarnako

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. While there is no way to delete overdue bill reminders in bulk, you do have the option to skip them in bulk according to the payee. This will help speed up the process. 

To do this select Bills & Income >Manage manual bills & income >Right click on overdue bill >Skip all overdue reminders for this payee. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • cowguy
    cowguy Member ✭✭
    It doesn't work. Skip, Enter or edit have no effect. QW shows 6 overdue bills for this payee, and I cannot get rid of them. Tried unlinking from biller. Still nothing.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    cowguy said:
    It doesn't work. Skip, Enter or edit have no effect. QW shows 6 overdue bills for this payee, and I cannot get rid of them. Tried unlinking from biller. Still nothing.
    Please show us one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• cowguy
    cowguy Member ✭✭
    See screenshot:
  • cowguy
    cowguy Member ✭✭
    This one too, no effect and the buttons do produce a dropdown, but nothing selected does anything.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    After making sure you have created a backup of your Quicken data file ...
    Have you tried one of the Repair options in the Bills, Income & Transfers view?
    Click the gear icon / Review and Repair / Review and Repair Payments. Also run the Review and Repair Online billers function.
  • cowguy
    cowguy Member ✭✭
    Tried all the repair options. Still won't clear the Overdue flag.
  • cowguy
    cowguy Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Resync'd to cloud. All is well.
This discussion has been closed.