Back-up Menu Misbehaving

Options
shelquis
shelquis Member ✭✭✭
Back-up menu is not working normally. It won't let me add date or time to desired backup location. Has anyone else seen this, or is it just me? How do I fix it? Reinstall Q?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @shelquis,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this bug, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This bug has been confirmed internally and I have gone ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

In the meantime, we have also posted this Community Alert which you can refer to for any and all available information and updates on this topic. 

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!
    (CTP-3925)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JimU
    JimU Member
    Options
    If you change the destination drive on the backup screen, the option to add date and time is greyed out. Temporary solution is to change to the destination drive you want, close Quicken, reopen Quicken, select Backup, and then the option to add date and time to the backup file will be available again. (until you change the destination drive, and then it will disappear again)
This discussion has been closed.