Checkpay synch error

Options
[Removed - Disruptive] I have had this problem since at least April. I've given up even trying to use BiilPay, CheckPay. They don't work. I have now reinstalled my two checking accounts 3X with the little deposits, etc. Called support today and was told by Ingrid that that's all I can do, yet again. Come on, Quicken. I have used Quicken for many years, never had an issue paying my bills until you went to the subscription program. [Removed - Rant] Quicken, please call me and fix this issue. [Removed - Disruptive]  Look at the number of people complaining on your website, Fix the issue!! I am far from the only one. People should have to enroll their payment accounts only once and then be assured that they will work from then on.

Comments

• Richard Starrett
    Richard Starrett Member ✭✭
    Options
    Useless BillPay
  • Richard Starrett
    Options
    So tired of "checkpay account synch error. Restart Quicken and try again. If the problem persists, disable and reenable checkpay. Done that now three times. Quicken, Please fix the underlying issue.
  • Richard Starrett
    Options
    Please, don't make me grovel, wait online for 20 minutes, then not have any solution. What happened to support for a customer who's been with you for more than ten years?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hello @Richard Starrett,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you try to Review and Repair Payment Accounts. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Payment Accounts in the dropdown menu.
    Please, don't make me grovel, wait online for 20 minutes, then not have any solution. What happened to support for a customer who's been with you for more than ten years?

Please note that the Quicken Community site is an online forum that is primarily user-to-user based so responses are not always immediate here and oftentimes responses will not always come from a Quicken employee. If you prefer to have immediate assistance, then we advise that you please contact Quicken Support via phone or chat.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.