Quicken could not complete your request. Please try again later.

Hi, I have the Canadian windows version R41.10 Build 27.1.41.10. Whenever I try to do a one-step update or add an account, and synchronize with the Web App I get the message "Quicken could not complete your request. Please try again later." I tried many times over the last 5 days and get the same message. Checked the firewall and Quicken is allowed. Would appreciate any suggestions to resolve this issue.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for following up with additional details.

Next, I suggest resetting your cloud data from your Quicken desktop program and seeing if that may make a difference.

Please follow the steps below to reset your cloud data.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data 
    5. On the following screen you can leave the preselected option for "No, just reset my Cloud data", type Yes in the entry field to confirm, and click Reset
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DgDg1968
    DgDg1968 Member
    Answer ✓
    Hi Anja, It worked after a few trials. Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @DgDg1968,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• DgDg1968
    DgDg1968 Member
    Hi Anja, I tried that and when I click on the Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts I get the message "Loading Cloud Information ..." and no connection is made. After a while, I get again the message "Quicken could not complete your request. Please try again later"
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for following up with additional details.

Next, I suggest resetting your cloud data from your Quicken desktop program and seeing if that may make a difference.

Please follow the steps below to reset your cloud data.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data 
    5. On the following screen you can leave the preselected option for "No, just reset my Cloud data", type Yes in the entry field to confirm, and click Reset
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• DgDg1968
    DgDg1968 Member
    Answer ✓
    Hi Anja, It worked after a few trials. Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome and thanks for the update! Glad to hear it's been resolved. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.