How do I pay a previous check pay payee

Previously, I created a check pay payee and successfully sent a check. I did not create a bill for that event. I would now like to send another check to that payee. I don't see their information in upcoming bills, since I didn't create a bill. How do I send them another check with check pay?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @alathrop,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you haven't already, please check to see if you are able to see the Check Pay payee in question under the filter option called Payable Items (see below).

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @alathrop,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you haven't already, please check to see if you are able to see the Check Pay payee in question under the filter option called Payable Items (see below).

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• alathrop
    alathrop Member
    Yes! That's it. Thank you so much.
  • Quicken Anja
    You're very welcome! :)

-Quicken Anja

• BigFun1
    BigFun1 Member ✭✭
    OMG...I spent an hour w/ support trying to figure this out. Thank you!
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @BigFun1,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion.

I'm pleased to hear you were able to find a solution to your problem here! Based on the response you gave I take it you were not given the same solution via support? If so, were you by chance given a ticket number so we can pull the interaction for further review in case some coaching for the agent you spoke with may be necessary?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.