Update address on Check Pay Check

Options
I've seen a few threads about this, and they haven't yet hit the target. When I use CheckPay, the return address (my address) is an address where I used to live. I need to change this to my current address.

It is not an address provided by my bank, as the address on my bank account is correct and up-to-date. It is an address stored somewhere in Quicken or Quicken online billpay that has the address from when I set up the Quicken account.

So, somewhere in Quicken there has to be a place where I can edit/update the address shown on the check stub.

I've attempted to insert an image here showing the 'Stub' with the incorrect address.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @VegasPaul,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I believe the address displayed on checks is the same as the address saved on your account profile. In which case you should be able to update that by logging into your My Account page. Once signed in, navigate to Personal Info and click Change under Address (see below).

Once you have updated the info in your My Account page. I also recommend signing out and back in using your Quicken ID in the Quicken program. Then closing and reopening Quicken after signing back in. Please follow the instructions below to sign out/in.

However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought the home address used by Check Pay was stored here if the Check Pay system used by Quicken Bill Manager is printing and mailing checks:
    Click the gear icon in Bills, Income & Transfers, then select Payment Accounts and click Edit on your bank's entry.
This discussion has been closed.