QWIN Mouse Snap-To Cursor issue

Movie Nut
Movie Nut Member ✭✭✭
I reported the problem and submitted the following: Quicken does NOT process the Windows Mouse "Snap-To" function properly. I reported this issue in previous versions of Quicken and hoped that it would be fixed when I upgraded to 2020. I am on R41.19, Build 27.1.41.19. Instead of the mouse cursor moving to the default button, it moves to the upper LEFT corner of screen. This is even more annoying on a two screen display as the cursor moves to upper left corner of second monitor. This common Windows function works with ALL other applications except Quicken and is a very good Productivity Tool. PLEASE move this LONG standing bug to a higher priority on your list of bugs as it has been broke for a long time over several releases.
"No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"
Windows 11 Pro, Quicken Subscription
Intel Core i7-12700, 32GB Ram

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Movie Nut,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you have been experiencing this issue for quite some time and for the inconvenience that this has caused. 

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (QWIN-10883)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Movie Nut
    Movie Nut Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it. As I stated this bug has been around for years. We all appreciate the features and improvements that the development team makes in the product. However, software bugs, especially ones with this kind of longevity,  should raise in the priority level. I hope this is not stuck in some queue and never gets to a developers desk. Thanks again for you response.
    "No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"
    Windows 11 Pro, Quicken Subscription
    Intel Core i7-12700, 32GB Ram
This discussion has been closed.