NFCU Credit Card Account - 3rd Card Transactions Not Downloading

Options
jordanal
jordanal Member ✭✭
Very experienced Quicken user with a new NFCU problem for a few months. Using the latest Quicken versions and successfully downloading transactions from multiple banking institutions without issue. Except, my NFCU Credit Card account with 3 cards (with unique numbers) is only downloading transactions for two of the cards - the 3rd card transactions are never synced. I can view the 3rd card cleared transactions on the NFCU banking website. Disabled and reset download settings from ALL banking institutions multiple times, but specific NFCU 3rd CC sync problem remains. Please Fix...

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jordanal

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your NFCU account(s).

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the NFCU account(s) to see if it produces the same error with your 3rd credit card account not downloading transactions. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
    1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jordanal
    jordanal Member ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, no - file is fine and this was working in previous Quicken versions. Please report the issue to the developers and fix asap. Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hello @jordanal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    jordanal said:
    Sorry, no - file is fine and this was working in previous Quicken versions. Please report the issue to the developers and fix asap. Thanks.
    The purpose of @Quicken Jasmine's suggestion to create a test file is for us to test the issue to determine the root cause. Before we can report specific issues to our development team, we must go through a certain set of troubleshooting and testing first. Depending on the outcome of those steps we are required to take, will determine the proper channel to report the issue to in order to have it resolved. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.