Medicare bill not updating

Hello, I added Medicare bill pay and have received my latest bill from Medicare via US mail. I also checked the website and see that an amount is due however when I try to pay the bill the attached message is displayed:

Using R42.8

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @pqschipper,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Medicare Bill. 

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let me know how it goes! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• pqschipper
    pqschipper Member ✭✭
    successfully removed the Medicare biller. Not exactly what I was hoping for but it'll work. Got the attached message while executing the Review and Repair Online Billers function.

I'll just add a reminder in Quicken to pay Medicare before/when it's due.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @pqschipper,

I am happy to hear that you were able to remove the biller, thank you for coming back and updating us. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.