Red Flags

MSStateDawg
MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
Not consistently, but occasionally, when I run One Step Update some of my accounts will have red flags next to them which is usually an indicator that transactions have been downloaded for those accounts. When I click on the account the red flag disappears and there are no newly downloaded transactions. My assumption is that "something" is happening during the update (e.g. new info from the financial institution).

Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Chris Williams, 

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are occasionally experiencing this issue. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when Quicken says there are new transactions, however, there are none to accept. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position.

I hope this helps when you are experiencing this issue again! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mollinmark
    Mollinmark Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    @Cris Williams

I've been getting them for a while now too. I think it might happen whenever there are Pending transactions in my bank account. They are not downloaded but the red flag still appears. It started maybe 6 weeks ago for me and logging into my bank in the last few days I have seen Pending transactions every time (for multiple accounts)
  • MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Chris Williams, 

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are occasionally experiencing this issue. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when Quicken says there are new transactions, however, there are none to accept. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position.

I hope this helps when you are experiencing this issue again! 

Thank you, Jaazmin. The link was unhelpful.

The issue persists and is being reported by other users. Please report a bug.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @MSStateDawg ,

We have received multiple reports relating to this issue and have forwarded this along the proper channels in order to be further investigated.

I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Actually, you should review the post below. You are seeing a transition to show pending transactions that has not been fully implemented.  Quicken really should post an announcement on this. If you search recent posts for "red flag", you will see many others with this issue.
    Red Flag of New Transactions Not Accurate - may be indicating Pending Transactions — Quicken
This discussion has been closed.