Key Bank Web Connect Issues

pdunnigan
pdunnigan Member ✭✭
For the past month, I have had issues with my Key Bank account and downloading data, it misses days, does not update data for a few days, even though the account shows items have been cleared. This worked fine for 5 years, now it is broken. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Patrick

Answers

• Hello @pdunnigan,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Key Bank account(s).

First, I suggest deactivating all of your Key Bank accounts and then reactivating through add account. You may follow the instructions below to complete this. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 
    1. Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A)
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    3. Edit each account with this financial institution to Deactivate (or Remove From One Step Update) on the Online Services tab
    4. Click on the General tab and remove any info displayed in the Financial Institution, and Account/Routing Number fields. Note: The account must be deactivated first before these fields can be edited.
    5. When finished, close the Account List
    6. Close, then re-open Quicken
    7. Click the Add Account button at the bottom of the Account Bar on your main view
    8. Walkthrough this process as if you were going to add a new account, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions/processes presented until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    9. Very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have set up in Quicken.
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.