CC-800 on PNC Virtual Wallet Accounts (since August 10th)

thetallestpaul
thetallestpaul Member ✭✭
This error message has been persisting for several days. Unfortunately the quicken chat support rep gave up and told me to call back later.

"CC-800 | 3 accounts (?)
It appears one or more account(s) at PNC - Virtual Wallet have been deleted. This could happen if you have restored from a backup file. You must add the account(s) to Quicken again. Select Fix it to resolve this error. For more information see this FAQ."

The rep instructed me to deactivate the accounts and then remove the financial institution name and account number, but when we went to add the accounts again, it would not connect with a generic "Sorry" error.

It would have been nice if they could escalate this issue but apparently they can't do that?

Comments

• Hello @thetallestpaul,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize for the error that you are experiencing with your PNC Virtual Wallet accounts. 

I have reviewed the interaction with the agent and the reason that you were advised to call back on Monday is that your issue requires escalation but unfortunately all escalation departments are closed on the weekends. 

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• thetallestpaul
    thetallestpaul Member ✭✭
    It's mysterious as to why the ticket can't be escalated and followed up on later however, which is how most institutions would handle a weekend escalation.
This discussion has been closed.