Bank of America account confusion

crobbmd
crobbmd Member ✭✭
Since August 1, transfer entries from savings have been posted twice-- in savings as well to checking, instead of transfers, making my checking account look as if it's in the red. Also although I can connect via quicken, no account updates have come through for the past 6 days, although my other accounts have updated. Is this a BOA problem or a Quicken one?

Answers

• Hello @crobbmd

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Bank of America accounts. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Bank of America accounts to see if the same issue occurs with transfers, balances, and the accounts not updating. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.