NorthEast Credit Union

craigsimard
craigsimard Member ✭✭
I can no longer download transactions from NECU. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @craigsimard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please elaborate and provide additional details as to what exactly happens when you attempt to connect? If you are receiving any specific error codes, please provide them here.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• craigsimard
    craigsimard Member ✭✭
    Usually I get a CC-503 message telling me that I haven't given them the correct information for logging in. Just to make sure I go to NECU's web site and type in my username. Copy this into Quicken. Then I enter my password on NECU's web site and copy this into quicken. I then go back to NECU's web site and hit enter and log into my account. I then go back to quick and try to log in via Quicken and get the CC-503 message. I also get the CC-502 error message from time to time.
  • craigsimard
    craigsimard Member ✭✭
    This started when NECU updated their website. They've switched to a new digital banking system. The CC-502 message says to give 3 - 5 days to let these companies adapt.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @craigsimard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please be aware that we currently have two open Alerts on Northeast Credit Union. You can refer to them here and here for any and all available updates. Please note that while the error code you are receiving is different from those reported in the Alerts, they are related.

We apologize for any inconvenience while this issue remains ongoing! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• craigsimard
    craigsimard Member ✭✭
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.