Problems connecting to Chase accounts (tried everything from prior posts)

Options
vahalia
vahalia Member
I have been using Quicken for Windows for over 25 years. I have a couple of Chase credit cards, each with a different username in Chase. Recently I started having trouble downloading transactions on one of them (only my payments downloaded, not the purchases). I tried to deactivate and reset the online services. Deactivation worked fine, but each time I tried to set up the online access again, Quicken just hangs, the moment I click on Set up download, even before I give any username/password, etc. I tried validate, supervalidate, making a copy, and several restarts, but I get this exact same behavior each time. I have to go into Task Manager and kill Quicken. I have Quicken Deluxe for Windows 11 Home, version R42.21. Please help

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @vahalia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as our support agents will likely require assistance from our escalation team. However, please note that our escalation teams are closed on weekends, so it would be best to reach out Monday through Friday.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• vahalia
    vahalia Member
    Options
    I will do so, but I am curious. I saw a few similar threads in the forum, all with a lot of responses from users, super users, etc. why am I being asked not to seek help on the forum but to contact support? What is different about my case or post? BTW, I read most of the other posts before creating a new post
This discussion has been closed.