Screen freezes when trying to activate online Chase services

bnewsome72
bnewsome72 Member
I have three Chase credit card accounts; two under my name and one under my wife's name. Quicken prompted me to update the connection for thetwo accounts under my name but did not for the account under my wife's name. I deactivated online services for the account under my wife's name, and now when I try to reactivate the services, the screen goes translucent gray and the program is unresponsive, and I have to terminate the program. I tried to validate and then super validate based on the post below but without success. Please help.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7915693/screen-freezes-when-i-try-to-activate-downloads-for-my-schwab-accounts?_ics=1660739238413&irclickid=~gGULHYfnpsM.Fwpng~92ZOKGxynoh~42VMLEBqmi-

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have three Chase credit card accounts; two under my name and one under my wife's name. Quicken prompted me to update the connection for thetwo accounts under my name but did not for the account under my wife's name. I deactivated online services for the account under my wife's name, and now when I try to reactivate the services, the screen goes translucent gray and the program is unresponsive, and I have to terminate the program. I tried to validate and then super validate based on the post below but without success. Please help.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7915693/screen-freezes-when-i-try-to-activate-downloads-for-my-schwab-accounts?_ics=1660739238413&irclickid=~gGULHYfnpsM.Fwpng~92ZOKGxynoh~42VMLEBqmi-
    Hello @bnewsome72,  

I am sorry to hear about these issues with the gray screen after trying to reactivate your accounts. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you enabled pop-ups in your browser when you are running through the steps listed in this Support Article? If you require more information about enabling pop-ups, you can consult the FAQ linked here.

I hope to hear back from you about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • bnewsome72
    bnewsome72 Member
    Hi Jared,
    The issue has nothing today with my internet browser. The Quicken program itself goes gray and freezes.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jared,
    The issue has nothing today with my internet browser. The Quicken program itself goes gray and freezes.
    Hello @bnewsome72

Thank you for reaching out again.

Do you have to close the program with Task Manager? If so, the problem may be related to If so, it may be related to the issue covered in this thread. This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution and a ticket has been opened, though we do not currently have an ETA on resolution.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • bnewsome72
    bnewsome72 Member
    Yes, I do have to close the program with Task Manager.
  • I am also having the EXACT same issues as bnewsome72. It seem to have started when Quicken and Chase send notes out, that they are partnering to make downloads easier? hmm
  • I get an Error Code 503
This discussion has been closed.