Citibank CC-592

Options
Yaxman
Yaxman Member ✭✭
Today (8/22/2022) I received a CC-592 error message when trying to download my transactions for Citibank. The message included;

Quicken is unable to update your account because citibank is using an unsupported authentication method.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Yaxman,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Citibank account(s).

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-592 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case)

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Yaxman
    Yaxman Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, but not much help there. I had already looked at those. The issue seems to be a change in the Citibank two factor authentication process. If I go to their site and turn off the two factor authentication, I can then update my account. This works, but it is NOT an acceptable solution!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Yaxman

We do currently have an active alert regarding online banking errors with Citi Bank and Citi Cards. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.