Quicken says there are transactions to accept but I don't see any

Options
JND
JND Member ✭✭
have three brokerage accounts at Fidelity. I have had a longstanding problem with the To Do panel showing these accounts under the Review downloaded transactions list and the corresponding accounts in the Account list having a red flag, but the account register does not have any new transactions to accept. If I open the online center I can see the new transactions. When I click on the compare to list button the register opens and the new transactions aren't there. I used to be able to fix this by simply updating the account again using the update button in the register. But for the last week or so the only way to fix this is to perform a full backup and then update, or to close and reopen Quicken and perform an update. Is there anything else to try?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @JND,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this issue.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JND
    JND Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja,
    Thank you for the quick response.

Unfortunately I have already tried everything in that article several times. I'm hoping that someone else in the community has experienced this issue and has another idea.

Thanks again,

JND
This discussion has been closed.